Duerry has short, dark magenta coloured hair and amber eyes. She wears a white, sleeveless top and a black and magenta coloured collar.
Duerry died at the age of 10. Her death was due to Eclipse's ability not being able to clone properly. However,it could be that she died during a mission.
Du (づ, dzu) means "one", while erry (襟, eri) means "collar". Together, they mean "collar", which could link to her appearance, as she is the only Éclair clone who wears a full collar, without showing any skin under the collar.
- She is the second Éclair clone, preceeded by Uniear and succeeded by Trixie.
- The is also the second longest living clone out of all Éclair clones.
- Duerry resembles Éclair in various ways.
- Her eyes are the same amber coloured as Éclair's first body that we see in the series.
- Her personality is presumably very similar to Éclair's personality.